AYO! Diskusi Toko Online

DiskusiTokoOnline.com adalah media sharing semua hal tentang Toko Online. Silahkan mendaftar atau login terlebih dahulu untuk mulai berdiskusi.

Login dengan:
Home » Diskusi Marketing
Diskusi Toko Online #6 hadir kembali di Malang. Dengan tema “JAGO COPYWRITING, JAGO CLOSING, BANYAK UANG MASUK REKENING”. Kunjungi link untuk mendaftar sekarang: http://bit.ly/distokon6
Laporkan segala bentuk penyimpangan forum, untuk segera ditindak lanjuti. Dengan mention @admin
A Cheap and Strong Striker in FIFA 17
  • A powerful striker is important in your team. Forget Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Daniel Sturridge is the striker you absolutely need in your FIFA 17 team. At the same time our site now provides coins for all platforms, such as fifa 17 coins ps4. Now pay attention our website, as well as discounts surprises waiting for you oh.

The Liverpool ace is so good in fact, that some fans are refusing to drop him – even for better players on paper. As gamers said:

"I have about 210 goals and 90 assists with him and refuse to use any other striker because of how good he has been for me. Any shot on his left has a chance of going in

Another said: "I decided to get Sturridge while saving up for Aguero. I'm never getting rid of him. The low blast is practically unmissable with his left foot and he's a beast in the air.

Although Sturridge has a relatively modest 84 overall rating, closer inspection reveals some key traits. For one, with 89 pace – he's amongst the quicker players on the game. This, combined with a lethal left foot – especially from outside the box – makes the Liverpool ace lethal.

Some say even better than Leicester's Jamie Vardy and, dare we say it, Sergio Aguero. What do you think of Daniel Sturridge in FIFA 17?